Wherever you're located you can count on us to provide fast delivery through our carefully selected global carriers. Packages are generally dispatched within 2 work days after clear recieve of payment and are shipped via DPD, UPS, DHL or other with package tracking numbers.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Goods ordered at printeq.eu online store are delivered one of the following delivery services: UPS, DPD, DHL or other service provider based on delivery address.
Shipping directly from the payment. If payment is made on behalf of, the delivery time is counted from money income into the account the moment. The goods are delivered to the buyer on the next working day (in Baltic states) if the goods are transferred to couriers up till 15.30 h. Delivery outside Lithuania takes 2-5 working days, depend on money transfer and shipping address.
If the buyer is a private person, a courier will contact you in advance and agree in person due to a favorable delivery time.
Delivery fees vary depends on the items and delivery address. Delivery fee you will see at chackout in your shopping cart information.
Delivery of goods The buyer must check the shipment status. If the buyer observes the external violation of the lot, it must be noted on the consignment note and draw up a free-form act of infringement of the lot. The buyer signing the consignment note in the comments, it is considered that the consignment is transferred intact. About Shipping observed deficiencies in the transportation time, you must inform the seller.
1. Sold defective goods are repaired, if any can not be removed, poor quality goods are exchanged for quality. If for some reason it can not be changed to the same goods, the Seller offers similar goods to the Customer. If an agreement is reached with the Customer, product is replaced, otherwise it returns the amount of money paid for the goods. You may return most new, unopened items within 7 working days of delivery for a refund, less postage. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If the goods were ordered in your error, then we reserve the right to retain a 20% re-stocking fee, if the goods have been opened then we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
2. If necessary, each Customer may return the goods within 7 (seven) working days from the date of delivery. Decide and give reasons why the customer decided to return goods to the Seller shall within 2 working days. About that, he must inform the Seller in detail text form during two (2) working days of receiving goods.
3. Returning the goods to the Seller must meet the following conditions:
3.1. Returned goods must be unopened in the original manufacturer or a package sent by the Seller.
3.2. Product must be undamaged.
3.3 Item must be unused, unopened (not lost protective film, etc.). (this paragraph does not apply if items are returned defective).
4. You must also return the goods to us as soon as possible, intact and in their original packaging, and at your own cost and risk. Returned goods must be of the same assembly as those obtained from the Seller. Returned goods can be delivered by the Customer or send it via your chosen courier to office address: J. Basanaviciaus al. 5, Kaunas, Lithuania. Opening hours from 9 to 18 all work days.
5. The Seller has the right not to accept returned goods if the Customer fails to comply with the procedure for returning the goods.
6. In all cases money for the returned goods are transferred only to the Customer's bank account.